Posted by defensebaseactcomp on April 4, 2011
First Quarter 2011 Contractor Casualties numbers are taken from the DoL’s Defense Base Act Case Summary
so only reflect the numbers of Casualties legally reported to the Department of Labor.
These numbers reflect Defense Base Act Claims from around the world and claimants of all nations, employers, and carriers.
Contractor Deaths claimed from December 31 st through March 31st 2011 80
Contractor Injuries Out of Work longer than 4 days 1032
We’ll update this report after we’ve had time to analyze it
- At Least 121 Civilian Contractor Deaths in the Third Quarter of 2012
- At Least 59 Civilian Contractor Deaths Filed on in Second Quarter of 2012
- At Least 49 Civilian Contractor Deaths Filed on in First Quarter 2012
- At Least 418 Civilian Contractor Deaths in 2011
- At Least 87 Contractors Dead in Fourth Quarter of 2011
- At Least 119 Civilian Contractors Killed in Third Quarter 2011
- At least 132 Defense Base Act Contractors killed in second quarter 2011
- At Least Eighty Contractors Dead in First Quarter of 2011