Posted by defensebaseactcomp on January 5, 2012
WE ARE THE BEST KEPT SECRET OF THE WARS
According to the US Department of Labor’s Defense Base Act Case Summary Report at least 418 Defense Base Act Death Claims were filed in 2011.
Civilian Contractor Casualties and their related costs are one of the best kept secrets of the Wars.
The Department of Labor does not release the names of the claimants
We scour all internet sources for the names of the Contractors Injured or Killed and are able to identify less than 10% of those reported. Click on our Civilian Contractor Casualty tag for most of those we indentified and visit our Memorial Pages which we apologize for being behind on.
We’re breaking this down with more details coming
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions regarding the casualty count
- At Least 121 Civilian Contractor Deaths in the Third Quarter of 2012
- At Least 59 Civilian Contractor Deaths Filed on in Second Quarter of 2012
- At Least 49 Civilian Contractor Deaths Filed on in First Quarter 2012
- At Least 418 Civilian Contractor Deaths in 2011
- At Least 87 Contractors Dead in Fourth Quarter of 2011
- At Least 119 Civilian Contractors Killed in Third Quarter 2011
- At least 132 Defense Base Act Contractors killed in second quarter 2011
- At Least Eighty Contractors Dead in First Quarter of 2011